МЕЖДУНАРОДНОЕ ОБЩЕСТВО СОЗНАНИЯ КРИШНЫ В АЛМАТЫ
- Invitation to Shri Vrindavan Dham
Invitation to Shri Vrindavan Dham
You are welcome to Sunday programs at the farm Shri Vrindavan Dham!
Excursion to the world of harmony between man and nature is waiting for you.
Shri Vrindavan Dham farm is a vedic temple bordering with a lake, forest, apple and flower garden, pandal (sheltered summer ground for meetings, concerts and fest programs).
In the program of the day:
1. Getting acquaintance with the vedic temple and introductory lecture-narration about vedic culture and philosophy.
2. Lecture on vedic wisdom (Bhagavad-Gita is the most ancient Scripture on the earth)
3. Kirtan – beautiful melodic polyphony singing of vedic hymns using traditional vedic music instruments (ancient Indian)
4. Cultural program (or familiarization yoga show)
5. Yagya – magical and mysterious vedic ceremony with the offering of flowers, seeds and fruits to the fire
6. Food – tasting vegetarian meal prepared by the recipe of ancient vedic art of cookery
For the whole day vegetarian cafe is working!
Departure every Sunday at 11:00 from “TYA” (Theatre of Young Audience “TYUZ”) on Abylaikhana str. corner of Mametova str. Cost of the journey there and back is 600 tenge.
Exotics, esoterics and aesthetics at every step!
Discover yourself the world of unexplored and light feelings!